A change is approaching!

My original intention of this site was to spread the word on Edward Leedsklanin's magnetic current and to provide interesting observations on coral castle and things related to magnetic current. 

I have come to realise when speaking to people on the topic that most of my original illustrations are not accessible any longer. 

I always intended to re-illustrate them with corrections , so my apologies if you purchased anybodys publications that have my incorrect illustrations in them.

I plan to re-do this whole site - or link it to a new site. And whilst blogger has worked well it might be time to use another platform. Where I will start from is the very beginning ... page.1 and move on from there.

With your help and observations I will make corrections where necessary. I hope everyone gets involved in following and doing the experiments for themselves.

Stay tuned..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

60-70 volts from this little motor